This page serves as a portal to information on EPoD’s recent and upcoming activities: news about our research from major media sources, our own announcements, courses EPoD faculty will teach at Harvard Kennedy School, and upcoming policymaker trainings EPoD will offer. Follow us on Twitter @EPoDHarvard for daily updates, as well as a #smartpolicydesign perspective on current research and world events.
- Michael Callen to give J-PAL Research Webinar, Oct. 3
- Smart Policy Design and Climate Change Reduction Strategies Showcased by EPoD Faculty at IDEASpHERE
- EPoD Professor Rohini Pande profiled by Harvard Magazine
- EPoD Launches New Website
- HKS Researchers Assist With Public Data Portal In India
- Recent BCURE Policy Design conference completed, March 21st
EPoD Policy Research in the News
- India's Particulate Problem
- An act of commission on emissions
- Washington consensus on HFCs: US President Barack Obama and two Indian Prime Ministers agree on the road ahead
- Has environmental regulation been successful in India?
- Responding to disasters, can we act in time?
- Outside auditors curb pollution, expose conflicts of interest in India
- Auditing the auditors
Education & Human Capital
- How the Hajj affects attitudes
- Hajj makes Muslims more tolerant, study finds
- New Study: The Power of Report Cards
- Cheating students more likely to want government jobs, study finds
- Do teachers discriminate against minorities in India?
- Students who cheat are attracted to politics
- The Hajj: Mecca and Moderation
- When helpful intentions go up in smoke
- A simple proposal on food security
- Assessing the rising costs of post-acute health care
- How much money do we waste on useless health care?
- Your spending way more on your health benefits than you think
- The Fight Against Fake Drugs
- Q & A: Air quality linked to productivity
- 1 of 3
- Women in a woeful world
- Fake seeds force Ugandan farmers to resort to 'bronze age' agriculture
- Rural Development Ministry to Launch MNREGA Dashboard
- See Red Flags, Hear Red Flags
- How can personality tests improve the health service in Pakistan?
- Tax Compliance and Social Acclaim
- Lifting the curtain on corruption in developing countries